April 30, 2012

Hello family!!!!!! We had an amazing weekend here in the mission. Elder and Sister Holland visited and we had a conference with them. Also Elder Massagarti of the 70 and his wife. So good, the mission had been fasting to recieve an apostolic blessing and we got one. It was really special. I am so grateful for the spiritual moments I have had here on the mission and all of the other things the Lord has waiting for me to learn still. When Elder Holland began to explain he would leave a blessing he said that he does it with the love of the prophet and first presidency and of our families and our neices and nephews. Those that think we are perfect and that they should be our greatest motivation in doing our best. That was sweet because the way that he said it was focused on our neices and nephews. I already started crying when he said that. iIt was so good. We have goals and plans of how to work with the branch here. Every organization. The branch president likes to designate everything to us so it will be with time that we are helping them become independent and functioning. We are helping everyone become more animated and we have a few people ready to be baptized. It will be a good month with lots of work. I am actually really grateful for that, these last 3 months I have to give it my all. Its amazing to see how the Lord helps us as we work. Ideas come quickly while we are planning that help us do all we can and use our time effectively. I love my mission president and his wife. They are truly amazing and have a special place in my heart. I am praying for all of you. If any one has anything specific I can pray for let me know. I love you all so very much. My testimony of family is becoming stronger everyday. Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment