April 23, 2012



We have officially decided that nothing really functions here, but the relief society. BUT we are helping the Young Womens and on Sunday we had 7 young women!!!! We are going to slowly help every organization. I love my area!!! I think I was made to serve here, I love everything here. We get frustrated at times but then we forget about it, find whats good and go to work.

My companion and I are super similar!! Really. Its good for me to learn sometimes about what I need to change! :) We started to get frustrated with each other this weekend but its good because we know how to change :) I can just imagine marriage! ;) We are getting a few people ready for baptism and this sweet lady wants to be baptized but she has cancer so its hard for her to get around. I love the Gospel. I love reading the Book of Mormon in Portuguese. I learn so much. I know this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 2 Nephi 31.

I love you all.

Love,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment