February 6, 2012

Some exciting news. We get to have a conference with Elder Claudio R. M. Costa of the Seventy. We will leave tonight at midnight on the bus to get to Santa Maria at about 7 in the morning and I think the conference will start at 8. That will be pretty exciting. I am excited. I think we all are. :) It is always nice to get together with the other missionaries and see how everyone is. (Rachel, I hear one of the Esckelson boys is serving here. I don't know if I will get to see him but that would be cool. I don't remember really well what he looks like...but luckily people have name tags here :) ).

As far as teaching goes, everyone we were teaching has cut us, or moved. oOur efforts with less actives has stoppped producing results. So we are just going to start over again. :) Maybe the Lord is being merciful and letting us use our time to find other people who will make the changes they need. :) I am thoroughly enjoying the general conference Ensign. There is a talk in the priesthood session that talks about missions. I think it's the third talk that was given. It was really really good. It has helped me this week. It talks about how every mission is different but how the Lord knows the missionary, the mission, the mission president, the members, and the investigators that the missionary needs to grow with their personality. I was grateful again for that guidance. I am trying to send a picture but again these computers aren't the best here.

I am loving learning more daily. I have to be careful to not feel sometimes that I am doing the same thing over and over, so I have to switch up sometimes. I am still studying ´The Gathering of Scattered Israel´ and I am loving it.

I love you all. I hope each of you are finding ways to apply the gospel of Jesus Christ in your daily lives. I am eternally grateful for each one of you. Thank you so much for all you do for me and for yours prayers. I pray for you all daily. As specifically as I can. Thank you for your love.

Love always,
Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment