February 13, 2012




hello my family! !

How is everyone? Doing well? I started early with the photos hoping that they will send today and so you all don't have to wait for another week to see a photo. There is a picture of me from a few weeks ago, a picture of a beautiful sun set view from the front of our house, a picture of our house?( which was a chapel a long time ago) that now sits on the side of the other chapel that we use now, and a few others!! I made tacos with the package I got!! Thank you so much, they were so good and my companions like them too! A picture of me and my companion. She doesn't like to take pictures of the day to day only when she is all done up so we took a picture at the conference with Elder Claudio R.M. Costa, which was SOOO good. He talked a lot about the spirit. I really enjoyed it. I got to see lots of the other Sisters which was neat, I'll forward that picture too.

The other day we had an awesome experience teaching a woman about the restoration. It should probably be more like this everytime so we are trying. We knocked on the door, her name is Simone, we talked a little and started teaching the restoration, then when we were explaining prophets I had ideas and ways to explain it that I never had before while teaching. It wasn't anything crazy different but I knew it was what she needed but I didn't konw why. I really really enjoyed that lesson. We are finding a few good people so I hope that someone progresses!

In my personal study I am in Jacob 5"!!!! YEAH!! Alegory! It's going to be tough in Portuguese but I'll read along in english. I am mainly excited because it is about gathering scattered israel! I am hoping it will make more sense to me now that I have studied more about it. I am loving studying more about gathering of Israel.

Transfers are in 2 weeks. I don't know what is going to happen. I know that something will change but who and where I don't know. Some of the members don't like the other companionship that is here with us and I am getting sick of everyone talking about everyone else behind their backs. I feel like everyone does that and it gets old fast. We will see what happens. I am tired. Every day I get up and it takes a while to wake up. wWe are getting up at 5:30 because my companion wants to study english, so we study for an hour then do the normal routine. I don't know how Elders do this for 2 years!!!!!!! They are tough.

I love you all so much, I am so grateful for the gospel in my life. I know the fullness and authority was restored on the earth through the prophet Joseph. I am grateful for the blessing I have to teach about it. I love you all.

Love,
Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment