November 7, 2011




Family, can I tell you all how much I love you! I miss you all. I pray for you all.

HOT HOT HOT here, I sweat like crazy and it's not even full on Summer yet. It's not going to get better until the end of March.

I am gaining such a stronger testimony of the Savior and the healing power that he has in our lives. I am so grateful for the personal way the Lord works with us and how he wants to help us be all that we can be in this life. We are fasting and working like crazy and we haven't seen the changes yet, but I know they will come. The Lord is teaching me little by little. I am excited to see what he has in store for me. I know that at least it includes being really sweaty for the next 5 months, but all of the spiritual lessons he is preparing for me too. I love you all. I know that Christ lives. The atonement is REAL! No matter what we have done we can be free and happy and he will show us all the love he has for us as we change with our faith in him.

I love you all.

These pictures are me and my companion, Sister Dunford trying to do a funny face but I kept changing back to normal before the picture actually took. The last one is just us being silly (and yes I straightened my hair today, took a long time, but its pretty).

Love you all,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment