October 24, 2011

What a week...lots has happened and I have felt lots this week.

Its getting hot and sticky. Definately into the phase of two showers a day.

Tranfers are tomorrow. I was feeling so ready to leave then we got the call and they said I am going to stay and my comp is getting transferred! Pretty sweet. Then they said I am going to be a comp with Sister Dunford! I am so excited. I have so much respect for her. She helped me a lot when I had that complicated companion. I am excited about that.

We cut Claudia and Robson the other day. I cried trying to explain there is no way we can justify teaching when they are choosing not to do it. We talked about transfers more though so I need to tell them clearly again that we can't go back if they won't change. Its hard because he wants it still but isn't willing to give up what he needs to. He wants it so much but she is so closed to anything. She shuts down. Its sad to see. I really do understand now what my blessing said that some people's desicions will break my heart...its so true.

I am in a great area, with lots of people and an amazing ward. I have made some really good friends here in this ward.

Its really funny to see, my companion is so excited to leave. I love her but I am done too. Time to learn something else.

Lots of love.

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment