October 10, 2011





A lot has happened this last week!!! A couple that we have been teaching for months and are dying to be baptized but needed to be married first, got married! My companion is really smart and she figured out something with the laws here and how they can be married religiously first and then civily but don't have to wait the 30 days to be technically married and it's cheaper. This week we were running to get everything done and they got married. They are so poor but I love them so miuch. So they will be baptized on Saturday!! I lent her my brown dress and we bought her a pair of shoes and a ribbon to use with the dress. She was so pretty. She has a lot of personality but at one point she hugged me and gave me a big kiss and said thank you for all you are doing. The moment was so tender. It meant so much to her. She has never really been taken care of and I think the wedding was really special for her. I gave her the dress. I love her so much.

There were three weddings that night. It was so cool.

I love the gospel. I know God lives and He loves us. We are literally his children and he wants to talk to us and bless us.

Sorry it's short this week. I hope everyone is doing great, loving the fall weather and getting ready for all the holidays. Know that I love you all, I miss you and I can't wait for the time when we can sit and talk and share good family times together with all the kids running around. I love you all.

Love always and forever,
Daughter, Sister, Auntie and Friend - Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment