September 26, 2011






Hello my wonderful family. First off I want to tell you all how much I love you all. I miss you all. Today marks 8 months on the mission. 10 more months to prove my self to the Lord that I will be obedient during my life and it certainly is a test. I am learning so much and the more I learn the more I see I need to do better. I am learning that nothing happens if I don't apply these things in my life. Life is so much more than a routine. I love the gospel and I am SO terribly excited about conference this week! It is going to be so good, I have 3 questions for the Lord that I have been praying and thinking about and I am excited to see how they will be answered. The seminary teacher at CHS challanged us to do this one time, and it totally works. Everytime I have done it I always get answered.

New things, Robson went to church yesterday!!! He loved it. I love seeing the gospel make such a difference in his life. Claudia is still closed off to changing anything in her life, but he went and he is feeling the importance of the gospel in his life. Last week was a Gaucho holiday and the whole city shut down and we went to the parade and then stopped by Claudia e rRobsons house in the afternoon for a little bit. I love this family!!!!

As a mission presidente, Ribeiro decided that on the 3rd saturday of every month will be a white saturday, where the whole mission will baptize. He is worried about the Sisters not baptizing enough but I don't know what is lacking. He said I could write him if I have any ideas. He said if the Sisters don't baptize on this day then he will have a meeting with just the sisters. So I am feeling pretty motivated to baptzse a lot that day! I love our Presidente, he is very special to me.

Some pictures! They should be in this order,

One way to do a chohassco.
Little kids dressed gaucho in the parade.
Traditional gaucha dresses.
Robson and DavĂ­ after the parade.

Love you all and I am so excited about going to General Conference!! I LOVE EACH OF YOU!!!

Love Always,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment