September 12, 2011

This week I showed the family calender to that family that I love and they said how beautiful our family is, I said I know........ really I did!

I am learning so much about me and about the gospel and about the scriptures and about our Savior and Heavenly Father. So much about the importance of putting into practice the things we learn and what it really means to become perfect in Christ and building Zion where we stand. We can always do more to help the kingdom grow and it's usually through little things like getting to know people, being nice, and changing our lives.

We had churrasco (Brazilian BBQ) the other day! Wow nothing in the US compares. I'll learn how to do it and then I'll do it for you all when I get back but we will have to build a little fire pit, hopefully everyone is ok with that!!! ITS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!

We have 6 missionaries in our ward, 3 duplas and we usually have our lunches together!!! Imagine cooking for your family and 6 missionaries. We eat a lot...but it's good. I am learning how to make feijao; I'll bring home a pan to cook it in but it's simple and good. I like it.

We met a man on Saturday, taught a lesson and he went to church all by himself Sunday. At the end he said "and now I need to wai until next Sunday right?"
We are going to baptize him :) Well I hope but it was really good. But of course he lives alone and we can't teach him alone so we will have a lot of lessons with members.

I was feeling kind of down but I am better, the spirit makes all the difference.

Love you all.

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment