August 8, 2011

Hello Wonderful Family!!

I hope that you are all doing well and that everyone is loving summer time there. It has actually beeen really hot here this week. Then it rained and because of the humidity our house was all wet. So crazy.

Exciting news, I am training. She is the daughter of a stake president and acts like one, I don't know how to explain it but she is always pushing to do more and be better, its great! Its just hard sometimes because I feel like for the first three or so months here in Brazil I didn't get what was going on so I don't feel like I really have all that much practice in doing all of the little things I need to be doing right now to teach her. Also I am starting to depend on her because she speaks Portuguese and so I expect her to take control of situations sometimes. But I can't do that. When it was just two Americans we just jumped in and did all that we could to explain and talk with people. But I need to do better in SOOOOO many things. Definately a chance to learn and grow, I have to remember 1000 things at the same time and I feel like I am barely afloat sometimes. But she is good and very much GET IT DONE attitude. But with a very Brazilian side to it too. It's hard to explain. But I love her, Sister Pinheiro.

I am learning that its personalites that help us grow a lot. With change and new personalities we adapt and learn how to handle life differently. With every change we have new opportunities and its never easy but growth never is.

I can't believe that harvest was so fast this year!! I think that is amazing!!!

I have one minute left. I want you all to know how much I love you and pray for all of you. I am continually learning about the importance of the family and I am so grateful that we are a family. We need to do all we can to ensure that we will be an eternal family. It's not easy but the blessings are so big! I love you all.

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment