August 15, 2011

I want you all individually to know that I love you. I keep learning more about the importance of family. This week me and my companion have been studying prayer and the atonement. Everytime I feel more and more about the importance of the gospel in my life. We talked with an investigator about movies the other day and I realized how distant I am from the world right now and how much I love being distant. The world offers so much that isn't worth the time. It was cool for me to see. Not just movies but so many things. True, clothing and shopping as well. I have such a diminished desire to shop. CRAZY HUH :)

I love you all, the Gospel changes lives.

We are teaching a family that is GAUCHO mesmo. Everyday he wears the traditional gaucho clothing but they didn't go to church Sunday which broke my heart. If you all could pray for that that would be nice, Claudia, Robson and their son Davi.

So much love.

Sister Taylor

If anyone is looking for something to study Mosiah 4 is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment