May 9, 2011

I am sorry I didn't talk about Mothers Day during my Mothers Day phone call! But to all of you Mother, future Mothers and influential amazing women in my life, thank you for all that you do and for all that you are!! The power of mothers and women is very real,and I love that Heavenly Father knew to divide our talents so that we can help each other! I love you all! :)

Talking to part of the family yesterday was GREAT!! I am sorry that I couldn't talk to everyone! Hopefully it will be possible at Christmas!!! I love you all

My thougths today are small, I feel like I have shared a lot with everyone and don't have a ton to say!

First thought- words, it's interesting how words can limit our abilities sometimes. I feel so much more in my heart that words do not have the ability to express to you all. To simply say I love you, doesn't cover the full meaning or significance. I guess that is why poetry is so effective. We write a whole page of beatuifully placed words to express one feeling. We have words to represent things but we don't have words for everything. Maybe this is more significant to me because I am trying to attemt the same thing in Portuguese. Also I was reading the Ensign and I felt so impressed by the power of words. Simply reading words I felt the spirit testify to me, the gospel of Christ is such an emotional thing. We can know it in our heads but we begin to change when we know it in our hearts. This life is all about changing and progressing. Also another thing about words is what we choose to speak. I think it's so interesting that prayer really is a blessing for us. Heavenly Father knows the thoughts and intents of our hearts before we say anything, but we need to pray for our own benefit. It's a chance for us to express and share. It's so interesting and as soon as we say something it becomes more permanent. More real. In our minds it can be an idea, but when we speak it's more solid. I guess that's also why when we ask forgiveness it's so much more meaningful for us. Haha, even now I have more feelings to share but nothing really hits on it.!! :) For your sakes I guess I'll stop there.

It's amazing how all parts of the gospel work together. When we study the atonement, the plan of salvation is more significant. When we study and learn about the importance of families the atonement and plan of salvation are more important to us. How special is that!!!!! I love the doctrine of Christ, this life is for us to progress and help each other. We were not brought into this life solo and we are not meant to be alone during this life or for eternity. We need each other. I need you all. We have specific people in our lives to help us.

With all of my heart and emotion I love you all, I care about you, I pray for you all. You are all very important to me. I love you individually!!

Love,
Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment