March 26, 2012




My wonderful family!! How is everyone? I hope happy.

We have found a few wonderful families and people!!! They just haven't gone to church yet!!!! Its killing me!!!! I think I am going to get transfered in 2 weeks, so I won't be here for their baptisms! But I have faith EVERYONE will want to come listen to general conference to hear a prophet speak!!!!! I am so excited for this weekend!!! It will be so good. I am with Sister Pinheiro again. I really do love her, we joke a lot. Its good.

I am a little worried I am not changing all I should or need to on my mission. President Ribeiro keeps telling us how we have this time to change and be molded by the Lord. I feel different. I am learning a lot about myself, about the Gospel, my responsibilities, what I want, ect.. But most of all I hope I am changing and becoming more of what the Lord wants me to be. I am so grateful for this time I have to serve others and be taught. Wven with all of my mistakes I want to be a better person. I know the priesthood authority is here on the earth again. I know our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ live, they love us, they want us to return to them, by living obediently to the commandments they have given. I love the Gospel. I love how simply it teaches what we need to learn in this life. We can always learn more personally and more in depth about the basic principles of the gospel, and that changes our lives. I love you all and I am so grateful for each one of you. I KNOW that families can be together forever. I do not doubt it. I have been impressed lately with Christ like attributes (Preach My Gospel chapter 6). Multiple times in the scriptures we are asked to become like Christ, this has a very specific purpose. It will change us through time and experience, but it will also be necessary for us one to day to be like the Savior in order to recognize him. I find that interseting. I love you all. I hope everyone can get ready for the spiritual feast this Saturday and Sunday to watch all the sessions possible of general conference. Think about our lives, our family, and how we can grow together. I love each of you, very much.

Here are a few pictures as of late. spider. He was living out side of our house, That is a 3/4 inch pvc pipe next to him. Ya, he is a biggy! Someone here said its the type that eats cockroaches and we had a ton!!! We killed a bunch but the next day the people came to cut our grass and we haven't seen the spider again. So I don't know. I just hope it isn't in our house. And I didn't have the courage to kill it that day. Also my companion is a biology major and loves animals, I don't think she would have let me kill it.

The other is during our excersize (I don't remember how to spell that) I was really groggy so I took advantage of the time and took a few pictures. Tan lines. These are my little feet, my tan lines. Bummer they aren't stronger because I put on sunscreen everyday. But its aleady getting chilly and I have more energy so that is a blessing.


I love you all! Have a great week!!!!!!

Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment