March 19, 2012




My wonderful family! How is everyone?!! I am doing so well! The weather is getting a little better, for which I am grateful! I can't believe how time flies. President was talking to me that maybe he would have me open an area that has been closed for a few months. Its a branch that has 25 people attending. I want to do it! But I want to do it with a specific Sister, he said it's impossible so I guess we will see. Obviously I haven't given up entirely. ;)

We have 3 couples right now!!! They are amazing! All threee are really trying to recieve an answer! One thinks she already has but we want her to receieve it more specifically. I love them, I hope they get baptized before the transfer.

I have been noticing in the Book of Mormon how they talk about peace. I am in Mosiah 21 and the Nephites have gone through a few wars but then they said `and he established peace again in the land`. I think that has been interesting. How each of us seek peace. Which comes from Christ! Thus living the commandments more fully brings us to Christ which helps us understand more about God and the love he has for us. I love a verse in Moroni 7: 25-26 that talks about the process of change. President Ribeiro has talked a lot about our need to develope Christ like attributes on the mission. So I am trying, but it has to start with love. Nothing happens with out love. How to develop more love I think so far is through service! We learn to love as we think more about others them our selves. I am trying, I am not so good at it sometiimes. I think so far on my mission I have seen my best and weakest sides. So at least I know where to change. I love the chance I have to be here. Thank you all for your loving and inspiring emails! It's so good to hear from you all and see pictures! Makes me happy!

Love Kat!
Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment