February 4, 2011

Hey, I have 5 minutes, it's going to be bad spelling.

I love you all, never forget that. SO the MTC is so hard!!! It is constantly draining and I feel like I never get enough sleep. We turn the lights off at 10:30 and then sleep until 5:45, get up and do a girls only exercise class, then we have gym for about an hour at sometime in the day, then we go to study for an hour, breakfst, companion study for an hour, 6-7 hours with teachers, meetings, classes etc. planning 9-9:30 then get ready for bed, journal and then lights out again.

It's hard and I get really down sometimes, but I have never felt the love of Heavenly Father more or felt the Spirit so strongly. The gospel is all about Heavenly Fathers love for us and how we can return to him with our families. We can bear our testimonies and pray in Portuguese and we have taught a first discussion. I have felt the spirit warm my heart when someone bore their testimony in Italian. It was really cool to experience. It is geat to be here.

Funny thing we had the fire alarm go off this week, someone was cooking popcorn at night so we all went to the gym for 20 minutes.

I did temple sealings today. So cool. So my p-day is officially Friday.

Love you all.
No time.

Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment