February 11, 2011

So it's week 3 in the MTC according to MTC time. Technically week 2 but they count the first 4 days as a week!! Things are good, busy as always and I am always tired! :) but with a smile on my face!!

I have a few pictures to send!!!!! Not a ton but at least me and my district together!!!

So Portugeuse is still going, I think I spell that different every time I write it, sorry, but you all know what I mean :) We are teaching and studying a lot. We are learning all of the grammer right now!! There are 3 different past tense congigations and it just gets more and more exciting from there on out!!!
It has really helped my concentration thinking about this is the Lords time!! NOT MINE!!!! I keep thinking about me but then I get distracted so I have it writtten down in my planner that this is the Lord's time and I need to get to work! Confession with that, I was writing letters back to people before meetings would start and at night but that wasn't good so I will only be writing letters on p-day!!! Which means if it takes me a long time to respond I am REALLY REALLY sorry. but know that I love you and that I am trying really hard to write fast!!!! I love you all!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

It's fun to walk around and hear all of the different languages being spoken!!!! Way cool! When people open the door we say "obrigada" (thank you) and they respond in whatever language they have, pretty fun.

No super crazy fun stories but the Elders in my district are FUNNY!!! Some really loud ones, some really serious ones, and then just some funny ones. There are 12 people in our district: 4 sisters, 8 elders, 2 teachers and a very small classroom!!!!

How is everyone doing? How is home? Are Lincoln and Rebecca talking yet? Have Kaylee's teeth come in? How is Eddie doing in school? Any new dinos for Shay? Does Bella have any new exciting stories about the baby?? :) So excited to see pictures in a few months!!! How is shax?? Talking a ton? How is Nate? Still amazing at toys? Can he read now? How is nenna? Good at a bottle?

I want you all to know that I love you and I am trying to serve you from here!!!

I love you all so much, I have 10 seconds!!
Love you, I am so happy!!

Auntie Kat
Sister Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment