July 9, 2012

Hello my beautiful family!!! How are you all today? It is now officially cold here!!!!!! Wow is it cold! That nice little warm sun has now gone away! BUT its ok, the work goes on. I just get really cold doing it but it isn't raining so its very nice! I'll try to take a picture of my breath inside of the house for you all to see! Hahahah, kind of funnny. Our little branch is little still but our mission president challenged our zone to baptize 100 this month. That means 8 for every companionship so that means we need to find them all this week. We are inviting people to be baptized in the contact. Interesting. The young man named Bruno is really good. He is a cousin of our recent convert named Jonton and he is so quiet but good. He wanted a Book of Mormon and we taught the restoration, he said he will pray. Usually when people say that you don't feel so certain they will but I really think that he will. Pretty cool. Our efforts are coming along. A contact that me and Sister Dias did a few weeks ago, a man said he would go and do a visit at the church. He didn't know what day so we explained where it was and didn't think any more of it. Then on Sunday he shows up. That was neat. He stayed the whole time and paid attention in the lessons. It was really good. Nice to see. I am learning a lot about faith and diligence. Started the Book of Mormon again in Portuguese and I am loving it! I love you all!!! Praying for you all daily and for harvest to go well. Everyone take care. Until 1 month. Weird. Love you all. Love, Kat!

No comments:

Post a Comment