July 23, 2012

We are here, almost at the end! I can't believe it. Today it began to become real to me. Until now I didn't get it. But I am thankful because now I just want to give it my all until the end. That will be good. And it's warm here again. Don't get me wrong, I am loving it. It feels like Spring. It's just really really weird, but enjoyable. Yesterday we had a visit from the stake president which was so good because the branch was really needing it. It was the first time in 4 months of being here that everyone left church feeling edified. People prepared their classes, started on time, church lasted the whole 3 hours. It was so good! I really loved it! It was also a blessing because a family we have been trying to teach went to church. That was awesome! I was feeling really really low and unanimated so it gave me a good boost. I am so grateful for that. Amazingly grateful. I almost cried at the closing prayer because it just gave this huge feeling that its true, its all so true. This is why I am here. It felt good. I just hope next week everyone prepares their lessons again. We have a baptism marked for the 4th of august. We are trying to get a few more marked this week too. Sadly everyone here, all of the irmãs of the branch, are trying to call dibs on my clothing. It is actually really really annoying. I don't like to eat with some of them because I know it's just going to be asking for my clothes. Which I dont even understand because some of them are really used. But I want to leave the clothes for the mission for the other sisters that will come and don't have warm clothes. Frustrating. I just need to tell them no. I am becoming very excited to see you all. I know 2 weeks will go fast! I love you all! I am praying for all of you! Please keep praying for me. Good luck in harvest! Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment