June 4, 2012

Hello, I love you all so much! I tried to send pictures but it doesn't work on this computer! The young man that was baptized the other day was confirmed yesterday and we are teaching another one of their friends and his family. That is pretty cool. Its neat to see the difference one person makes. These young men are really good. We taught Jonton and Marcelo (the 2 young men) yesterday about the priesthood and Jonton (who was baptised) asked if Marcello could say the prayer then he taught Marcelo how to pray. So cool these young men are 13 and 14 years old but they are so good! In Marcelo's prayer he prayed they could be missionaries one day. It was cool. I think he will be the difference in helping his parents really take seriously our message. Its good. I love the gospel. These last few days were rough. A few families we are teaching aren't progressing and we have to go find a ton of new ones this week. We got really down and out yesterday and trying to figure each other out so its just a fun process! :) Is everyone doing well? Its starting to get cold now. It was suprisingly warm for a few weeks. I am trying to get used to the cold again. Everyone says this winter will be tough. But you all are enjoying the warm weather. That will be a shock to my system going home!! I love you all. I pray for you all daily. I am here if anyone needs anything. I miss you all and I will see you all soon! Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment