June 18, 2012

Hello wonderful family!! Lots happened this week. Lots of tough stufff. But I learned a lot more about the atonement and faith. I am very grateful for that. In the April Liahona there is a talk by Elder Bednar that talks about the enabeling power of the atonement. So good. It realy helped me and makes sense with how GOD works with us as we work ourselves. When I was with Sister Dunford we learned about this in our time together but I never knew how to doctrinaly explain it. I am very grateful for that. In my study on faith this week I think it was a very internal lesson. I was thinking bout serveral times on my mission that were just hard. I thought about how faith without works is dead. But also I thought about how work without faith is also dead. NOTHING happens without our faith. When we don't have faith as well it seems the spirit isn't there. When we believe, God works with us and things move forward and get better. It was a very internal lesson. I don't know how its possible to live without the spirit. Everything is a lot harder, but it happens. We are teaching a few families. This week was hard in terms of people progressing. It seems like a lot gets canceled on us but its a blessing, that is passing very quickly. 7 weeks................. scares me a little bit. I love you all. Pray daily for all of you. Love, Kat a Conference of the zone, the Sisters with Presidente Ribeiro. The yuoung man that was baptized, Jonton. He is a good kid. Us cleaning the baptismal font at the church for his baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment