January 16, 2012

Hello Hello,

This last week has been interesting, and difficult. We did a risoto, which means you cook a ton of food in your house and sell tickets to raise money then they come and pick up lunch. The members donated the food so this couple could raise money to get married. It was a huge hit, but then the couple didn't go to church sunday...that is kind of sad. We are going to visit them tonight to see what's happening.

I am realizing how quickly my time is going, the mission continues, but my chance to do my part is going fast. This last transfer has been the worst of my mission and I am so excited to be able to really work. The good satisfaction at the end of the day of having worked my best and done all I could.

We have been studying the gospel of Jesus Christ lately. It is so perfect. I love it. Talking of faith, repentance, baptism, receiving the holy ghost and continuing to the end. I am so grateful for the chances I have had to make convenants. God has always made covenants with his people, from the very begining and its our privilage to make them with him. I am grateful for that. Its so simple but these covenants are necessary for us to progress spiritually. I am grateful again for the priesthood. God's plan is perfect and I feel it. That is the best part, when it makes sense in your head and then your heart feels it. The more I come to know and study the better it is.

Funnyish story this week. There is a hive of some kind of really intense bee that is in the bushes at my the chapel and one stung my head twice the other day. I didn't know it could hurt that bad so I put ice on it. Then I slept with the headband in my hair (as usual because the fan makes my hair go in my face and it's annoying) but I put ice cubes under the head band and it helped. It hurt.

I hope you all are doing WONDERFULLY. I love you all and hope you are all happy. Let me know what I can do to help anyone.

Love Always,

Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment