December 5, 2011

EVERYTHING in my life is about to change.

I am going to train a new Sister! In an area called Sao Borja. Its right on the border of Argentina and we will be a trio. The other Sister I have heard some things about but I am excited to get to know her for myself and we will work it up!!! Lots of things I have learned in this transfer will help me in the next one and going into the Christmas season I need to get to know the members really quickly!!! It will be good. I am excited to hit the ground running and work a ton over there. I really do love this work, each day we wake up and I know everyday holds surprises for me. I never know what is going to happen at each house we knock. A lot of people say no, but then someone lets us in and I see their faces change as we get to know them and talk about our Savior. I am so grateful to be on the mission at this time and have the chance to talk to people about my love for the savior when people's hearts are more opened and turned to Christ. I want you all to know that I KNOW MY SAVIOR LIVES and it comes through experiences. That is the only way that we learn and grow like we need to - when we try. If we never try the Lord doesn't have a chance to teach us. We have to do our part.

I am so grateful for everything I have had the chance to learn. Cruz Alta has been good for me. I hope I get to make a difference. I love you all. I am not perfect, I mess up ALL THE TIME, but I can keep learning.

I feel good. I feel peaceful and I hope each of us can have this feeling at this special time of the year!!!!!

I love you all.

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment