December 12, 2011

Wow, so I am here in Sao Borja! Right on the boarder of Argentina! It's cool. My part of the city you can't see argentina but I can imagine its pretty cool. Things are a little bit cheaper here, which is cool. We are going to have a zone conference on Thursday. That will be good.

So training! I LOVE MY TRAINEE!!! She is a doll! She is so small and so cute. She has all the desire to be a great missionary and she is strong. She is excited to try new things and is learning really well. Her name is Sister Nascimento, which actually means birth. So that is cool.

We are in a trio so the other companion is a little more complex. She does good things but doesn't have focus and talks about Elders and things outside of the work, more than is nesessary. I don't really feel much of the spirit with her, which is hard, I need to find the desire to work sometimes with her, it's hard but the area is great. The branch here LOVES missionaries and are willing to help. That is different. Everyone is so excited to see us and talk to us.

Corissa sent me some pictures she took at Thanksgiving! WOW that was so cool to see. The kids are growing up and changing so fast. I can't believe how big Sophia and Sadie are!! And the twins!! Kaylee and Shaddix too! Eddie is getting taller and taller! Nate is so cute!! Bella's hair is HUGE!! It's so cute!!!!! Shaden is getting taller! And in the picture the other three were still in their mothers tummys but Henry is born!! And I'll be waiting for the other two! The parents and sisters and brothers in law! Wow its so good to see you all. Just sad that Corissa was on the other side of the camera! But she sent me some of her too!! Gosh, thank you so much! I love you all and I hope that everyone is loving the Christmas season and remembering the reason we are here on earth and all the good things that are yet to come in our lives now, in the future and in the next life.

I am grateful for the chances I have to grow. I know the lord knows me and is watching out for me. I am so blessed to be here and getting the chance to learn from so many different personalities. I know that what I am preaching is true. I know God is the same yesterday, today and forever! Because of that, the restored Gospel is here, we have the privilage to make covenants with him and he promises us the greatest blessings. I am so grateful for the joys and struggles we get to go through to learn and be perfected. I hope we can always help each other with our struggles and grow together. Not judging and just looking to help.

I love you all and hope everyone is doing well!

Love you all,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment