July 4, 2011

Dear Family,

This week was ROUGH!! But I did feel the hope of prayers, so thank you all for that!!! Things are still rough and it's coming slowly. I have been informed about a lot of my weaknesses, big and small, this week and am trying to humbly improve. :) We all know that isn't the easiest thing!

In my house I can see my breath......ya its cold! But huge blessing, the sun is shining today!!!!! My hands and feel are always cold, don't know how to fix that one. I already wear like 4 socks and a plastic bag because my plastic boots (which I happily bought with my birthday money, thank you parents) aren't completely waterproof. :)

I think there is a bug in my bed because everyday I have more and more bites on my body and I try not to itch them.

I have learned a lot about strengthening my testimony this week. It's something we NEED to do every day so that when the hard times come, because they always do, that we are a little more capable of handling them better than the time before. This life is a wonderful process of learning and working and pushing ourselves forward. A Dove chocolate wrapper once said "strecth your body and mind" I would like to include spirituality with that too. We always have this moment to choose what we will do and how to act, let's choose to be a little bit better in this moment then we were before.

How much I love you all and pray daily for you!!!!!

With all the love of my heart.

Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment