July 11, 2011






This week was like the place where satan lives (I figured little ears don't need to hear that word) but I have been telling myself the real word all week. Last Tuesday we had a zone conference with President. I was ok until I saw the other sisters, then I needed a hug. Later we started talking a litle about it and I just started to cry. The conference started and I kept crying on and off (in a room with 50 other Elders, great) but our mission president is great, after he finished speaking we went and had an interview. I started to bawl, I couldnt hold it in. He said he felt like we needed to be together right now but he doesn't want it to ruin my mission. Anyways, he is such a blessing, really really a blessing.

As you all know, as a peacemaker I don't like it when people don't like me, and she doesn't like me. Sometimes she talks about me in a way that she wants to be funny but isn't and then not keeping the rules. The biggest problem is staying in peoples houses. She wants to stay and talk, but we have to leave and she says OK bye, you can't leave without me. but in a joking way to the investigators but she is serious. Then I start feeling tense because we have been in a house for 1 1/2 hours (45 minutes is the limit) anyways, it's not uncommon for us not to talk. I can't think of anything to ask. I have alerady tried the normal things.

She is quick to point out my flaws but oh well, its true I have a ton. On Wednesday President started with interviews in our district and he said I was a good missionary and to continue on. He had an interview with her and things were a little better after but something always happens. I am afraid of being proud but its really that I want to keep the rules. Its so much easier when people have the same desires.

But i got the package!! In 3 weeks!! I had been praying that I would get it soon and I did! that is almost unheard of to get it in 3 weeks!! it came on the day that I bawled my heart out to President. So it was a huge blessing!! Thank you all so much for the smores!!! and clothes and especially the notes and pictures! warmed my heart!!

We have two really amazing families that are legally married!! And two others that are amazing but not married!!! marriage is a huge probem here but the work is moving forward. I am afraid that if we don't keep the rules they won't be baptised. Its amazing how our obedience will influence people!!

I had a thought this morning, that I need to choose to serve the Lord or have a happy companion. That made it pretty clear for me. I need to choose the Lord. Its not easy, I hate people not liking me. Our district leader is kind of harsh and says I need to be more forward but I know she is going to hate me. We have a zone meeting tomorrow and I am praying that it will help!!!!

I don't think she feels strengthened by the Spirit so she looks for it in other ways. I don't know how to help that.

Sorry these emails have been kind of despressing lately, but I love you all. Thank you for the prayers. They help so much. I pray for all of you!!!!!
Know that I love you and that I always think of you all!!

The gospel is true, Christ lives, we can be better everyday!!

Love always,
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment