August 6, 2012

I am so excited to see you all! So very excited. Also incredibly nervous so don't have any doubts I am more nervous than everyone else. What I want: I want to go to the temple. I don't know when I am going to be released. Does any one know? I don't want to watch any movies. We will have to wait a while for that one. I love you all. I am so glad I have had this chance to serve. That a little desire started to grow inside of me and Heavenly father let me choose. I am so grateful for our family. I am grateful for what I have learned here. The areas I served in will always be sacred to me. I learned so much more about the little things. There is no replacing that. I am so very imperfect, but I know my Savior better. I know what is important. I love you all so much. I am excited to see you all. I will be akward and strange probably (not in the fact of being alone, after 18 months I am a little excited for that part :)). I love you all. Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment