May 21, 2012

N
How is everyone doing? New news, we are having a baptism this weekend of a young man who is so cool. His name is JONTON and he is funny. We have received a few more references through family nights that are amazing and a relative of an Elder who is willing to learn about the church. So its really going well here. I am learning a lot about me, trying to be humble and be better. I know there are people in my life right now to help me with that :) but it really is a good thing, I am learning. I am diligently studying the 6th chapter of Preach My Gospel which helps me remember to apply the christ like attributes! :) Yeah for progression in life . Its amazing how its not easy! Its actually really hard......... :) Here are some pictures. Me and Sister dias. The dirt here is RED RED RED. With out branch president and his family. Hannah she reminds me a lot of you! Sorry not lots of new news and excitement today but I am so grateful for each one of you and I am excited to see you all again. Don't forget me in these last 2 1/2 months!! Emails are still good to recieve. Love you all. Love, Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment